-----Original Message-----
From: James <nsc39dash8@...>

Warren,

I happened to do the same to the customer service email which most times gets me Jordan. I am sure they will correct them.
I also sent a roof top picture to confirm most of it.

One thing I am not sure of is the horn.  Some pics show a 5 chime all forward horn, can you provide some insight?

On Dec 26, 2020, at 09:19, Warren Calloway <wcalloway@...> wrote:

Forwarded these comments to my contact and he assured me these issues will be addressed.

WC