From: David Kinser <davidkinser1973@...>
To: main@southernrailway.groups.io
Sent: Tue, Aug 16, 2022 10:45 am
Subject: [SouthernRailway] New River Railroad

Looking for info on the New River railway after SR takeover up to abandonment.  Need info on what engines were used and pics of coal loaders

Ron Stafford

Apparently my photos didn't attach in the order that I had planned on them doing so.

227102 is at Brimstone siding.

227104 is at Sterling siding.

387110 is at Hughett.

Ron