locked New to this group

Michael Shirey

 Hello all, My name is Michael Shirey and I am new to this group. I am part of the few Southern RR groups floating around Facebook. So thanks for the add to this one. I am a member of the PCRRHS and looking to becoming a member of the SRHA possibly in the future. I model a Modern Penn Central and Modern Southern Railway post 1982  because NS never happened.

 In regards to the SRHA, I seen the memo put out the other day about the 2020 convention be cancelled. Does anyone know of any future plans to have a convention in Southern Indiana on the East or West district?

Thanks, Michael Shirey

Doug Alexander

Michael,  speaking of Facebook modeling sites, you might want to take a look at this one dedicated to modeling the Southern:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sou.rr.modelers/?ref=group_header

--
Doug Alexander
Atlanta

Michael Roderick

Mike;

Welcome aboard the group.

Mike Roderick

 Hello all, My name is Michael Shirey and I am new to this group. I am part of the few Southern RR groups floating around Facebook. So thanks for the add to this one. I am a member of the PCRRHS and looking to becoming a member of the SRHA possibly in the future. I model a Modern Penn Central and Modern Southern Railway post 1982  because NS never happened.

 In regards to the SRHA, I seen the memo put out the other day about the 2020 convention be cancelled. Does anyone know of any future plans to have a convention in Southern Indiana on the East or West district?

Thanks, Michael Shirey

Michael Shirey

Thanks very much Doug, I did not know of that group..THANKS!

Thanks, Michael Shirey

On Mon, Apr 6, 2020 at 9:52 AM Doug Alexander <doug_alexander@...> wrote:

Michael,  speaking of Facebook modeling sites, you might want to take a look at this one dedicated to modeling the Southern:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sou.rr.modelers/?ref=group_header

--
Doug Alexander
Atlanta

Michael Roderick

Mike:

I am also on that group as well on Facebook it's a very good site for info on the Southern.

Mike