locked Nov, 1976 Point Designations for Stenciling and Poolmarking cars

Tim

Thank you Ike for all this information from the archives.

Tim Rumph
Lancaster, SC 
SB 76.6

George Eichelberger

Tim:

You are certainly welcome!

I have to say, I’m never sure when I post anything from the archives to the .io group, if it’ll be anything anyone cares about. One thing I’ve learned about working with the material over the years is that there are a lot of documented “parts” that will eventually fit together.

I realize gas and hotel prices are beyond ridiculous nowadays but for anyone that can get to Chattanooga but between the SRHA and L&NHS archives (opening at the joint convention), TVRM and a lot of mainline activity on NS, there is a lot do do there.

Ike

On Jun 3, 2022, at 11:03 AM, Tim <tarumph@...> wrote:

Tim Rumph
Lancaster, SC 
SB 76.6

O Fenton Wells

Yes Ike, good info for modeling
Thanks
Fenton

On Fri, Jun 3, 2022 at 11:23 AM George Eichelberger <geichelberger@...> wrote:
Tim:

You are certainly welcome!

I have to say, I’m never sure when I post anything from the archives to the .io group, if it’ll be anything anyone cares about. One thing I’ve learned about working with the material over the years is that there are a lot of documented “parts” that will eventually fit together.

I realize gas and hotel prices are beyond ridiculous nowadays but for anyone that can get to Chattanooga but between the SRHA and L&NHS archives (opening at the joint convention), TVRM and a lot of mainline activity on NS, there is a lot do do there.

Ike

On Jun 3, 2022, at 11:03 AM, Tim <tarumph@...> wrote:

Tim Rumph
Lancaster, SC 
SB 76.6

--
Fenton Wells
250 Frye Rd
Pinehurst NC 28374
910-420-8106
srrfan1401@...