Topics

moderated SOU/NS wood chip hopper kit rerun deadline approaching

Jim King

Quick reminder that the January 23rd cutoff date to pre-order a limited rerun of Southern and NS wood chip hopper resin kits is just 2 days away.  This is the last day to place a reservation and guarantee you’ll receive kits.  No future run of these kits is planned at this time so it’s “now or (maybe) never”.

To view the pilot model and prototype pix, go to my web site link below, then click on the “HO ROLLING STOCK” orange banner.  Please send questions, pre-orders, etc. to me off-list.  Thank you.

Jim King

http://smokymountainmodelworks.com/