locked Southern Crescent

Charlie Newton

Hello---Anyone here know the issue date of the last Southern Crescent timetable? I believe it was October 1978. Comments? Thank you.

Bill Schafer

October 29, 1978 was the last Southern Crescent public timetable.

—Bill

On Jan 24, 2021, at 17:16, Charlie Newton <newt711@...> wrote:

Hello---Anyone here know the issue date of the last Southern Crescent timetable? I believe it was October 1978. Comments? Thank you.

Charlie Newton

Thank you.

On Sun, Jan 24, 2021 at 8:26 PM Bill Schafer <bill4501@...> wrote:
October 29, 1978 was the last Southern Crescent public timetable.

—Bill

On Jan 24, 2021, at 17:16, Charlie Newton <newt711@...> wrote:

Hello---Anyone here know the issue date of the last Southern Crescent timetable? I believe it was October 1978. Comments? Thank you.

Robert Hanson

The last one I have in my collection is dated October 29, 1978.

I'm fairly certain that his was the last one issued.  The did not issue timetables on a monthly basis and as they were trying to take the train off (and turn it over to Amtrak) it is doubtful that another was issued later than this.

Bob Hanson
Loganville, GA