locked Southern Grade Crossing Crossbuck Sign c1955

Allen Cain

Does anyone have the standard drawing or at least a picture of a Southern Grade Crossing/Crossbuck Sign that would have been used in Tennessee or any other southern states in the 1955 timeframe?  If so, please send a copy to me offline.

Thanks,

Allen Cain
Modeling The Southern RR in 1955 in HO Scale

O Fenton Wells

Allen, This is earlier than your time frame but it will be close I'm sure.  My scanner doesn't' have the size to do a good job but you get a good idea from this
Maybe someone will have a better response
Fenton

--
Fenton Wells
250 Frye Rd

O Fenton Wells

The SRHA issued books of SR standard drawings and you may look for those.  I'm not sure they still have them
Fenton

On Tue, Aug 9, 2022 at 7:32 AM O Fenton Wells <srrfan1401@...> wrote:
[...]

George Eichelberger

Allen:

I expect all of the state crossing sign drawings are in the archives. Contact me off list.

Ike

On Aug 9, 2022, at 12:51 AM, Allen Cain <Allencaintn@...> wrote:

Does anyone have the standard drawing or at least a picture of a Southern Grade Crossing/Crossbuck Sign that would have been used in Tennessee or any other southern states in the 1955 timeframe?  If so, please send a copy to me offline.

Thanks,

Allen Cain
Modeling The Southern RR in 1955 in HO Scale

George Eichelberger

Yes the Standard Drawing books are available from the Grab. They will also be at the joint convention.

Ike