locked Southern/NS-NW wood chip hopper rerun - reserve now

Jim King

I’ve reached the minimum number of reservations required to justify another run of 25+ Southern and NW/NS large wood chip hopper kits.  Body castings will begin middle of next week.  Shipments are scheduled to begin by end of the month, but delays caused by my suppliers being behind due to the virus may push that back a little.  I have all of the materiel to make molds and castings, which is the most time-consuming part of the process.

If you missed out on the last rerun earlier this year, now’s the time to “get on board”.  View details about this kit here:  http://smokymountainmodelworks.com/HO_rolling_stock.html

Contact me off-list to ask questions, place an order, etc.  Last date to place an order is next Friday, 6/12, by 5:00.  An invoice will be emailed to you and payment-in-full is required before kits are mailed on a first-paid-first-shipped basis.  Thank you.

Jim King

http://smokymountainmodelworks.com/