locked Southern/NS wood chip hopper kit rerun reminder

Jim King

A couple weeks ago, I announced the re-issuing of Crosstie Models’ large wood chip hopper kit suitable for Southern and NS (with NW reporting marks).  The cutoff date is approaching to place your pre-order for the next production run.  To see pix of pilot models and prototypes, read about kit contents and instructions on placing a no-money-required reservation, please visit my web site below.  Click on “HO Rolling Stock” link on the main page to whisk you to the chip hopper page.

You can email me directly by clicking on the email link at the bottom of each web page.

Thank you.

Jim King

http://smokymountainmodelworks.com/