locked Southern Railway 1982 Freight Car diagrams

Scott Reinert <srlinesrr@...>

I am looking for the 1982 Southern Railway Frieght Car Diagrams. There used to be a site online that had it as a free pdf, as well as other equipment documents, timetables, a bunch of Bob Harpe? Clinics on model SOU Diesels. If anyone has this document or anything like it that they would share, I would be greatly appreciative. We here at Oso Machining's Rail division are looking into making such cars as the Silversides, Magor Covered Hoppers 2, 3, and 4-bay varieties, the 60' 100ton PS box cars, among others.

Scott Reinert
srlinesrr@...
Oso Machining Rail Division