locked SRHA apparel now available

Kevin Centers

Happy Monday everyone,

SRHA is happy to announce that we now offer embroidered apparel!  You can order quality hats, shirts, jackets and vests in all sizes for ladies and gentlemen in our online store.  Some of the items can even be personalized with your name.  And filling your closet with fashionable SRHA clothing is now easier than ever.  You simply Click Here and shop all you want.  Or you can visit our web site at www.srha.net and click on the link in the What’s New announcements.  Orders are processed upon receipt and are typically delivered to your home in 10-15 days.

Due to our partnership with SquadLocker and the fact that we don’t have to inventory these items, we are able to customize our store and offer many and varied items.  So if you have an item in mind that you don’t find in our store, please let me know, and I’ll see if we can offer it.  And part of your purchase goes to support the SRHA.  Not a member?  That’s ok, simply visit our website and sign up.  We offer several levels of membership, including a lifetime option.

Looking for a personal endorsement?  I placed my order for two shirts and a hat on Jan. 15.  It was delivered on the 28th.  The shirts are made by Russell Athletic and Under Armor.  I chose the Pacific Headwear flexfit cap (even though I seldom wear a hat).  They all fit well and I’m very pleased with the quality of the embroidery.  Below are pictures of the items I ordered.

So if you want to help out SRHA, and display your membership, please visit our store and get some cool gear.

Thanks,

Kevin Centers

SRHA Treasurer