Topics

locked SRHA Archives Work Sessions

Jim Thurston

The SRHA archives work sessions have been cancelled from now until the end of the year 2020, and until further notice, due to the continuing threat of Covid-19.

As usual, anyone needing access may contact Ike or myself, but we will not be gathering in groups.

Jim Thurston

John Stewart

Hi Jim

Thanks for the update