locked SRHA wearables

Kevin Centers

All,

SRHA recently partnered with Squadlocker to provide wearable items for its members. We currently offer hats, ladies and men’s polo shirts, and lightweight jackets. All are embroidered with the SRHA logo. The caps and polos can even be personalized at a marginally extra cost. Our company store can be found here:
You simply choose the items you want, along with the size, and place your order. Typically you will receive your order with 10-13 days. The quality is great and they items look very nice.
BUT WAIT, THERE’S MORE...
For the month of April ONLY, you can order our items in black or green. Trust me they both look great. And we’ve included an overnight/gym bag too. But remember the bag and black items will go away after April. So order yours today. Below are some photos of the items.

Thanks,

Kevin Centers
Treasurer SRHA

Kevin Centers

All,

Just a reminder that this is the last week to order your SRHA swag in black. We’ll continue to carry the green items. So go out and order some of both for your summer wardrobe.

Kevin

On Apr 2, 2021, at 12:34 PM, Kevin Centers <klcenters@...> wrote:

[...]

<image0.jpeg>
<image1.jpeg>