From: "Ike Eichelberger" <geichelberger@...>
To: "main@southernrailway.groups.io" <main@SouthernRailway.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2020 12:03:23 PM
Subject: Re: [SouthernRailway] OC 5 at the unloading site

Tim Andrews tells me a tiny amount of water blew under the door at the archives, otherwise TVRM is okay. The CSX Tyner branch has a washout.

Unfortunately George Walker’s house and E. Brainerd neighborhood was hit by a tornado leaving damage to both.

Ike

PS I posted a request for folks to make donations to TVRM the other day. They are shut down but still have bills to pay.
This may be the time to say, if you are interested in the history of the Southern Railway or helping the largest operating rail museum in the SE, NOW is the time to stop leaving the work to others and go to the TVRM web site and make a donation!

On Apr 13, 2020, at 11:23 AM, Rodney Shu <rodshu@...> wrote:

Wonder if the storms last night damaged anything at TVRM?
Rodney Shu