From: Allen Cain
Sent: Thursday, April 1, 2021 9:20 AM
To: main@SouthernRailway.groups.io
Subject: [SouthernRailway] Streamline Passenger Trucks

What make and model of trucks were used on Southern Streamline passenger cars in the 50s?

Thanks

Allen Cain

--
Allen Cain
Modeling the Southern in 1955 in HO Scale

Michael Cathey

Pullman Standard Library says 41-N-11 trucks with Decelostats(?)  and clasp brakes for post-war cars.     Mike Cathey

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Allen,   I believe Southern used 41N trucks. Still looking for documentation.     Mike Cathey    Orange, Va.