From: George Eichelberger <geichelberger@...>
To: main@southernrailway.groups.io <main@SouthernRailway.groups.io>
Sent: Sat, Jun 15, 2019 8:54 am
Subject: Re: [SouthernRailway] Wonderful Day

I’ll head up to Chatt Thursday AM. I agree there is too much noise on Saturday usually but since this is so close to the opening week end, I don’t expect many people. I’m not going to put out a reminder note.

Ike

On Jun 15, 2019, at 7:57 AM, rwbrv4 via Groups.Io <Rwbrv4@...> wrote:

I had a wonderful day yesterday.  Diagnosed with an abdominal hernia that will require surgery.  Yeaaaaah.

What day are you heading up to Chatt this next week's work session?  If the doctor allows, I'm considering going up Thursday morning early and returning Friday night around 6 PM.  I just don't get anything done on those Saturdays.  Too much hullabaloo for me to concentrate on anything, ( I guess one of my shortcomings).
Rick